- Puff pastry
- Sun dried tomatoes (small pieces)
- Fresh tomatoes (diced)
- Cheese (mozzarella and goat cheese)
I think you can basically use any cheese you like, i.e. brie, cheddar, parmesan, grevé, riccota etc)
- Bacon (diced, fried and drained fat) - Optional
- Chives or spring onion (chopped)
- Dice and fry bacon. Drain the fat after that.
- Set oven to 225 degrees Celcius before cutting other ingredients.
- Place puff pastry in a remikin.
- Fill the remikins with the cut ingredients (little cheese at the bottom and on top)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes till the pastry and cheese turn into golden colour.