Apr 25, 2011

Grandma


My dearest grandmother,
Thank you for giving me a wonderful childhood.
You've loved me, taught me, and even spoiled me, that I will never forget!
Your wise advice, I will firmly remember!
Your strong will and believes, will always be the guiding principle of my life!

My only regret is, I was not there to hold your hands,
and wasn't there together with you... accompanying you to finish the last two steps of your journey...


Although life and death is common in our lives,
Goodbye is always painful ... especially farewell.
If I have to shed a tear for you for one last time, please forgive me!

Grandma I love you!
Please rest in peace!


我最亲爱的婆婆,
谢谢您给了我一个美好的童年。
您爱我, 育我, 甚至宠我, 我永远不会忘记!
您的忠告, 我会牢牢记着!
您坚强的意志, 将是我人生的指导方针!
...
遗憾的是我没握紧您的手,
陪你走完你人生最后的两步路 …
 

尽管生离死别是人生常事,
告别总是痛苦的… 特别是永别。
如果我为您流下了这最后的一滴眼泪,请原谅我!

婆婆我爱您!
请安息!

No comments:

Post a Comment