Although they don't look that perfect, but it is very quick and cheap to do it.
- Boil some water in a kettle.
- Put some aluminum foil in a ceramic or glass bowl.
- Place your silverware on top of the aluminum foil.
- Pour about 1-2 tablespoon(s) of baking powder on the silverware and wrap the aluminum foil around the silverware.
- Pour the boiled/warm water over the wrap. It will take a minute or two before it is clean (depends on how good quality your silverware is)
- Pour some salt on your copperware.
- Cut a lemon into a few wedges.
- Rub the lemon on the copperware with salt. You see immediate change.
If lemon is not strong enough, pour some vinegar, add more salt and rub with lemon again.
|Still have some stains, but not bad for my first round of cleaning... will try again when I have more time|