All you need:
- Tissue paper (thin piece of paper the store used to wrap glassware)
- Wax paper or baking sheet
- Glue and tape
- Printer paper and printer / rubber stamp and inkpad / permanent marker
- Hair dryer or industrial heat pistol
- A candle
- Glue or tape tissue paper on a normal A4 paper (ensure the smooth side on top).
- Print image using your printer.
- Cut out the image.
- Place image on a candle (apply very little glue or adhesive if necessary).
- Cover image with wax paper and wrap the candle tightly (no rough surface).
- Apply heat from hair dryer to melt the wax from wax paper to glue (or so called "transfer") image onto the candle. You will see a transparent layer once the wax is melted.
Note: Be careful! VERY WARM!!!
- Slowly peel off or remove wax paper from candle. Voilà!!!